The answers are pretty simple but so important.
* to build your brand and grow your business
* to promote your goods and services
* to build and nurture relationships with existing customers
* to reach out to new customers
The good news is that your social media plan doesn’t need to be:
* complicated, or
If you don’t already have a plan, here is what you need to consider:
* what platform/s is best for your business (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
* when is the best time to be posting
* how often should you be posting
* what should you be posting? (Mixing up your content is so important)
If you do have a plan:
* have you assessed if it is working for you
* are you using insights to learn about your followers
* are you promoting your unique selling point
* do you know who your ‘ideal’ client is
I am a social media strategist who would love to work with you. I am passionate and happy to be accountable. I will work hard for you so you don’t have to; saving you time.
I can give you tips and strategies for you to use in your plan or I can manage it for you on a pre-determined budget that suits your needs.
Please don’t hesitate to call me on 0411 050 213.
If you’d like to know a little more about me please visit my website www.suescobie.com.au
or my Facebook page: facebook.com/suescobiebuildingyourbrand
Sue Scobie – Building your Brand