It doesn’t matter how small your business or budget, every business should have a social media strategy.
* To build your brand
* To humanise your company
* To build trust
* To promote your business, your products and services, your employees and clients
* To be recognised as the expert in your field
* To nurture relationships with your existing clients
* To reach out to prospective new customers
* Where do I start?
* What platform is best for me?
* What do I post?
* When is the best time to post?
* How do I measure the outcomes?
The good news is that your social media strategy doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive.
Invest one hour with me in a social media strategy session and you will have all that you need to begin.
You can then take advantage of these FREE social media platforms to start building your brand and measuring your outcomes.
Repeat what works and watch your business grow.
Social media sorted.
To get started please call me on 0411 050 213 or email email@example.com
Sue Scobie – Building Your Brand
PS: Ignoring online marketing is like opening a business and not telling anyone.