Are you winning with your social media? Are you looking to start or improve your social media strategy? Here is a list of five common mistakes to try and avoid.
- Not having a plan: No matter how small your business or marketing budget is, you should have a plan. Define your goals and how you’re going to get there. Ignoring online marketing is like opening a business and not telling anyone.
- Thinking size matters: Lots of followers may look good, but if they’re not quality leads it is a waste of your money and your time.
- Not being on the ‘right’ platforms: It is better to be AWESOME on one or two social media sites than just OK on ALL of them.
- Ignoring your competition: You should keep an eye on your competitors by regularly visiting their social media sites.
- Not re-visiting your plan: Monitoring your progress will help you focus on what is working and what’s not.
If you would like some advice on how to start or how to improve your social media strategy, I would love to help. Please call me on 0411 050 213.
Sue Scobie – Building Your Brand